How to Recycle Your Candle and Turn It Into a Cocktail Glass
One of our favorite things about our candles is that we use American made cocktail glasses as our containers, so when you're done burning your candle, you'll have a brand new rocks glass. Burn enough candles and you'll eventually have a whole set! Follow the instructions below to repurpose your candle into a drinking glass.
How to recycle our candles and turn them into cocktail glasses! #fyp #candles #candlemaking #recycle #handmade #lifehack♬ Soap - Melanie_Martinez
- Once the candle has burned to about 1/2" of wax remaining, extinguish the candle and let the wax cool back down to room temperature.
- Place the candle in your freezer. Leave it for several hours - we usually allow it to freeze overnight.
- Remove the candle from the freezer and use a butter knife to prod one side of the wax. The wax should pop right out.
- Wash the container with hot, soapy water. The label should come off pretty easily, but if you have any sticky residue left over after washing, an alcohol wipe will take it right off
- Make a drink! Join us for cocktails & candles on Thursday nights on our Instagram for cocktail recipes.